Thursday, December 12, 2013

12 Days of Christmas FREEBIES

It is soooo cold here!  We had a delay this morning because of the temperature, but I try not to complain, considering my brother lives in North Dakota.  Now that's COLD!
On Monday and Tuesday this week, I had the privilege of attending the SDE Conference in Indianapolis.  I was so excited to finally meet some of my blogging friends, Kim Adsit, Deana Jump, and Debbie Clement.
They truly were fabulous!
When I returned to school on Wednesday, I wanted to get my students going with their Spreading Christmas Kindness activities.  We gave Hershey Hugs and Kisses to the Kindergarten teachers and the Music, Art, and PE teachers.
 
Today the students went around the school and delivered candy canes to every adult in the building.

They absolutely LOVE spreading kindness throughout the school!
If you want  to download a general version of these, click HERE.
 
Last year, I shared a Christmas Freebie for 12 days before Christmas.  I updated these and put them into one file for you! 
 
This is my Christmas gift to you!  I cannot believe that this month marks 3 YEARS of blogging!  It has truly changed my life and I am beyond thankful for all of my followers, the teachers I have met along the way, and everyones support!  You can click on the picture below to download this 50 page FREEBIE!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/12-Days-of-Christmas-Freebies-1019890
 
I hope your last couple of weeks before Winter Break go well and everyone survives in one piece ;)


21 comments:

Julia said...

Thank you! So generous of you to share so many of your creations. :)

Debbie W. said...

Thank you!

Miss Kindergarten said...

Happy Blogiversary!! Love you my blogging bestie!

Chrissy said...

Thank you for sharing your work! My kindergartners will love being messengers with goodies!
Chrissy at ReadWriteSing

Kimberly said...

This is awesome! Love it! Thank you, Jodi!
Kimberly
Funky First Grade Fun


Michelle Riter said...

Thank you! You are so very generous. Happy Holidays!

Ashley Toms said...

You are stankin' awesome girl!!!

Jamie knefely said...

This is super sweet of you. Thanks!!

Jamie

Amy said...

Wow! I love your stuff! Thanks!

SDNana said...

How wonderful that you could meet up with those awesome people! Thank you for sharing this packet. I am sure there are some things I can use with my kindergarten intervention group. My kids live in Fargo and they sure get some cold weather up there in ND.

Kristina S said...

So sweet of you! Thank you so much for sharing! Have a GREAT holiday! :-)

Jennifer White said...

Happy Blogiversary!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

graciegirl said...

Thanks for the wonderful freebie and Congrats on 3 years of blogging!

Jeannie Partin said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! love the freebie!!
~jeannie~
Kindergarten Lifestyle

Luv My Kinders said...

Happy Blogiversary! Thanks for the fantastic freebie!

~Laura

Debbie Clement said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! It was great to have some quality time to get acquainted! What a memorable (insert: COLD) dinner together! Congrats on your newest milestone.

Miss Shiu said...

Thanks a million!!!

Love your sharing so~~~ much!

crazymom said...

Thank you so much for the freebie! ♥

podmember said...

Nice freebie--thanks!

podmember said...

Nice freebie--thanks!

Cmhoover said...

I REALLY loved your Spreading Christmas Kindness freebies! I think they really helped my first graders to understand how good it feels to GIVE. Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...